Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Love and Kindness
I want to thank all of you yet again for your continued support. While I never know quite how to respond to it, people often generously state what a good thing it is that I am doing and that is very humbling. In all honesty, for me, its just what I feel I should be doing. I don't mean to try to shame other people by saying that, we all have good reasons for following our own paths, its just that for me, its not something extrodinary. All the same, I could not be here doing what I am doing without the support of all of the loving and wonderful people in my life. So remember, you have a hand in this as well even if you are not over here in the heat. For that, I cannot thank you enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The fact that you are humbled by everyone's continued praise and encouragement only gives us greater bragging rights to the fact that we know and love you!!
When I tell people about you being in Mauritania, I refer to you as my mover and a shaker ...
And as you are just doing as you feel you should by being there... our continued love and support of you is exactly what we want to be doing here... *grin*
You continue to follow your own path, bro... you're doing just fine... *smile*
Move - shake ... cha cha cha!!
Move - shake ... cha cha cha!!
btw, I got your letter and loved every word!! And Kirk was touched by what you said about him.... we will both miss you when we come home at Thanksgiving... Love you.
Thanks for the post Zach. We love hearing about your adventure. It's too bad about your presentation. I'll bet it will be better the second time around. Take Care and hang in there.
Uncle Doug
You are welcome. Supporting my children is what I do. I am proud of all of you! Love, Mom
Zachman,
Do you remember when Bill George, the former CEO of Medtronic spoke to us at Horizons? While so many parts of his speech were amazing, the one part that I still remember to this day was how he reinforced the need for leaders to be authentic. In fact, in his books he talks about how the greatest danger leaders face today is that A. They are no longer authentic and B. They are no longer present. Brother Georges words couldn't be more powerful and also such a reminder for why we love taking this journey with YOU! Zach, you ARE authentic and you are being present as a leader. By so doing, you are impacting people and for all of those that have had the gift to know you, we sure know what that gift feels like. You are a world changer and an authentic one. What an incredible gift of leadership! So Zach, thank you for impacting me and thank you for serving. We love you deeply brother!
In Hoc,
Tom
Post a Comment