Saturday, December 6, 2008

Plug

This is a plug, but it is important.

Last year I had the amazing opportunity to go to the UN Climate Change Negotiations in Bali, Indonesia with a group of U.S. youth. What we were able to do there and the experience of it was nothing short of amazing and the most important two weeks of my life. It's killing me not to be at this year's negotiations in Poland but I am following the events online. I encourage you to do the same and to read the blogs of the youth there. We have the most at stake and I believe have the clearest view of what is happening. Check out the following blogs if you are interested:

http://www.sustainus.org/blog
http://dailyun.wordpress.com/
http://www.climatenetwork.org/eco/poznan-ecos

2 comments:

Mom (Ma) said...

Really enjoyed reading the sites. So glad you are a part of this. You may not be there but you are actively working at it. Yay you!

Juan Hoffmaister said...

dear zach, you were dearly missed this year, but i am very glad you are doing what you are doing. It should all come together in the end. Keep it up