Saturday, July 11, 2009

PHOTOS! PHINALLY!

Ok, I'll admit, I am really bad about posting photos. But here are some now.

Ghana trip:
http://picasaweb.google.com/z.swank/Ghana#

Mali v. Ghana World Cup Qualifying game:
http://picasaweb.google.com/z.swank/MaliGame#

Dogon Country, Mali:
http://picasaweb.google.com/z.swank/Dogon#

This album showcases why I bought the expensive camera. I really like photography because I really like art and I believe that there is a tremendous amount of art to be found in our world. Photography does not allow me to create art, just to capture a bit of what is already out there. I will periodically update this album and many of these are repeats from other albums:
http://picasaweb.google.com/z.swank/BestPhotos#

3 comments:

create imperatives said...

Zach,
Nice photos!!!
Thanks for the updates.
Dad

Mom (Ma) said...

Dogon is spectacular! Can't wait! We think that we need to start more active training! You have some wonderful shots!

Mom (Ma) said...

Wow, I saved the "Best Photos" for last and they are spectacular! I want to print them all! The one with the single weman with the basket on her head, I want to frame