Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Journal of a PVC Parent Cont.








A little note on Zach's training family. Neene (Mom) runs a tight ship with love and an energy that boggles my mind! This time we were traveling south to the Palmarin to an Eco Resort called the Lodge des collines de Niassan. This was a wonderful break. Three days of great French food, hikes, birds, hyenas, kayaking with an oyster and fresh fish lunch, but mostly getting to know Zach as the young man he has become. On our kayak trip we were able to participate in a mangrove restoration project by planting seeds we had picked up along the way.

1 comment:

Dobre' said...

I had to laugh at the way I read the message. "Kayaking with an oyster". Is he/she along for the ride or do you make him/her paddle as well??????? :-) Once I reread it it made sense but know that a good laugh was had. And Dave, where's your Guiness? Just a guess but dark liquids with a head make me thirsty. Great pictures...thanks for sharing.

"Uncle Doug"