Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HOME

It's the 12 of May, I am sitting in Thies on my way to Dakar because I fly home at 2:40 tomorrow morning!!! I have not been this excited in at least 5 years. I'll be home till June 3rd. If you are in Chautauqua County, near Potsdam, or anywhere in between, shoot me a message, I'd love to see you. WOO America!!!

3 comments:

create imperatives said...

WOO-HOO ZACH !!!

chris robinson said...

Safe travels!! We're looking forward to having you back on campus.

M. Milberger said...

Hey Zach,
I hope all is well and your visits at home are all you hoped them to be. I am just writing to let you know that I am headed out in a little over a week to spend the next two years as a PC volunteer in Ecuador. I'm excited and having your blog to read for the past two years has really been great preparation for my adventure to come. Thanks for that, and let me know if you have any crazy advice! Take care,
Michelle