Saturday, June 12, 2010
Campement
Back in January I posted about the main project I have been working on, building an ecotourism lodge with and for some folks from my village. In the previous post I described the motivation for the ecolodge and how it would function. I also asked for some help funding a well for the ecolodge, thanks again to everyone who donated to that. The last few months my counterparts, a team of masons, and I have been working like gangbusters trying to get as much done as possible before the rains came. Well, the rains are here and now I finally have time to post about all the work we've been doing. The photos were all taken before I left for America and the huts should have roofs by now. The picture below is a link to a web album, which I think is going to make it easier to post photos. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please put some pics of the roofs on! How is every one in Segou?
Post a Comment