How to know when you are leading a good life: when your breaks between vacations are not long enough to post photos of them. I had really hoped to get them up, but internet is slow and I spent most of today making a new door for the bathroom of the house in Boghé. I have become known as McGyver here. Now I need to get back to site because in 4 days I am leaving for this
http://www2.ug.edu.gh/ecolabconference/index.php environmental conference in Ghana and a bit of traveling around the country. Then as I said before I will be going to the West African International Softball Tournament. I feel bad being done for so long, but I don't know when I will be in Africa with time to spare again so I am trying to make the most of it. I promise I will get pictures of all of my travels up when I get back. Also, sorry I haven't had time to get through all of the christmas emails or respond to the christmas cards. I will get to them and know that I appreciated them all very much.
Talk to you in February!
z.
1 comment:
Did you get the paper work back?
FYI NPR had a contest to see who could write the best 6 word inaugural speech. The winning speech was "Divided by fear, united by hope." Love it! Love Mom
Post a Comment