Saturday, November 1, 2008

A few pictures

Sorry about the lack of pictures. Honestly, I am afraid to walk around my village with my camera because all the kids that see it will ask me to take a photo of them every time they see me. Some kids already ask me that and they don't even know I have a camera. Frankly, they harass me enough as it is, I don't need to give them another reason. However, pretty soon I will be taking some photos for a tree planting campaign I am thinking about doing and I should have some good ones of the community after that. For now you will just have to settle for my house and the chair I made: http://picasaweb.google.com/z.swank/Myhouse

2 comments:

create imperatives said...

Zach
As usual, your photos are interesting and flavorful. we are of course curious about the bathroom. (the chairs are indeed nifty: how much weight can they support?) your continuing enthusiasm and insights to your surroundings bode well for success. how you measure success is probably your greatest challenge now. your patience is amazing. must be the qualities of Swank stoicism that keep you going!
love
Daryl

Mom (Ma) said...

Zach, I will try and get your pictures of chairs out tomorrow with measurements. Your recall is great! Almost exactly like the others. The legs are closer to the ground and therefore the back legs do not have to be so long. Great job