I have blisters on my hands from picking up tools that were sitting in the sun while I trying to make a washboard (I made the folded metal part just fine, but the wood frame is giving me some problems because the only wood available here most closely resembles balsa wood.)
Also, the tops of my feet are burned from touching the insides of the tops of my sandals.
yup.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zach,
Ouch...!
er...yup...and....yikes!
Can you roll or bend a curl going away and under in the sheet metal edges to act as stiffening third dimension for the washboard?
Cutting a diagonal nip into each corner first might allow for the four edge rolls to meet sweetly when done.
Gotta love a project.
Dad
Stay cool. Hydrate, wear white, wear gloves, mist your shoes, be careful!
Guess who? (Unsolicited Mom advice you already know but I can't help saying)
Post a Comment