Monday, August 10, 2009
Thank You
This morning another RIM PCV who reads my blog commented to me what good support I have from friends and family back home, I fully agreed and I am very grateful for that. To those who comment, email, and write often, thank you for all of your insights and kind words. Having that connection to folks from home means more to me than you can know. To everyone else who follows this blog I thank you for your interest and quiet support. Without all of you being here with me I could not do what I do. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would hope that everyone involved in such a great endeavor would have the support from the people in their life..... I personally think our family (and friends) completely rock too!!... *smile*
Love you, Foz........
Thank you Zach for allowing us stalking parent's to enjoy your worldy travels. I really have appreciated being able to read these blogs. May the road you travel from here on out be the joy and happiness you have shared with others!
Brandon Forester's mother
I have recently started reading other RIM PCV blogs and it has really helped me. I understand your passion and that of other PCVs, so it has been a bit of an emotional roller coaster for us as we watch you all deal with this. I think we have also grown to love the Mauritanians who have loved you too and worry for them as well. It has been a journey and continues to be. Hugs to all of you! Love Zach's Mom
Post a Comment