And also because I forgot, happy election too! It is safe to say that my reputation here got better after the election and also I should mention that I know a few volunteers who cried when they finally heard the result at 4:30 in the morning, myself included. I hear there was a bit of that going on stateside as well. In the spirit of thanksgiving, I am also thankful to be able to share this moment in history with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Zach,
Happy POST Thanksgiving to you as well brother! What did you eat and do on Thanksgiving? What was it like being there? I would sure be interested in your thoughts and feelings on your experience there. Ours was nice. We had just my parents over and it was low key and relaxed. Did I tell you that Morgan started MIDDLE SCHOOL this year? Nuts huh? Maybe I should start saving for college ;) lol. She is loving it though and Tyler is also loving 4th grade. Its been a great year so far. You know, I also forgot to tell you that I was in DC on election night. People took to the streets cheering, crying and rejoicing. It was like nothing I had ever experienced. So it was an amazing night and exhausting to be training the next day (but worth it). If you ever have a chance you could get some interesting updates at our website www.gallup.com Check it out. I miss you bud and continue to be so proud of you!! Ok and don't laugh, but are you anywhere close to Zambia? I know I could look it up to find it out, but I'm being lazy :) Ok my friend. I won't stop writing to you and encouraging you. Your journey is shared by all of us! We are blessed to take it with you!
In Hoc,
Tom
I am interrested in Tom's post. I am not sure who he is but gallup is a family name. How does that apply to Tom? I will go to the web site. Great to talk to you on Thankskissmas! Missing you Love Mom
Gallup poll! Our relatives!
Gallup is a family name?
I work for the Gallup organization, but sorry I'm not related. Although being apart of all these posts and Zachs journey, I feel like I'm apart of the family! :)
I was Zachs leader when he went to Sigma Chi's Horizons leadership week. We have kept in contact ever since. I think the world of him and know he is a world changer!
Tom
Thanks Tom! Yes we are related to the founder of your organization! We also think the world of Zach!
Post a Comment