Thursday, September 25, 2008

Skype

My skype name is zachswank and I will be online a lot between now and the 28th. If there is a particular time that works for you, shoot me an email.

*UPDATE* Ixnay on the Skypay. Apparently the internet connection here is just to slow. I will still be on it for chat though.

2 comments:

ChloeDancer said...

GREAT to see your voice, Zach!! Miss you loads!! I can pop on tonight after work - what is good for you, your time?

Your Squirrely about fell out the window chasing her nemesis REAL squirrel, Felipe!!

It's fall here... we both miss the changing of the leaves, I'm sure ... I wish I could bottle the smell of fall and send it to you...

Maybe someone could collect a fallen leave and send you some fall colors... I wish I could.... I can only send you sand... something I'm sure you don't want...

Love you!! .. Lots of Savannah smiles and love from your sis, Kirk, & Squirrely

ChloeDancer said...

LATEST news : Judge Bush did tv broadcast asking for taxpayers to support his proposed bill to taxpayer bailout of troubled financial institutions. His plan :
a $700 billion financial rescue plan that would allow the Treasury to buy troubled assets to restore financial stability... supposedly they not in agreement yet and nothing's been set... Bush of course tele-prompted the whole way...