Friday, June 27, 2008

Quick Note

Yesterday was a big day and I would love to share it with you all but I didn't have time last night and now I am leaving for my homestay, which gets to my real point, I probably won't have internet access for 3 or more weeks now. That means you won't hear from me for a while. My site is near the training site I am at now and I will be learning Pular, the second most common language in Africa after Swahili. I wish had time to write more but c'est la vie. Talk to you soon! :)

oh I'm posting is picture of all of my medical supplies for any moms who may be reading this:

4 comments:

Rodolfo said...

Good luck dude
IH,
Rodolfo

Mom (Ma) said...

Does a Mother's heart good (however I just unpacked your first aide kit from college... alot of unused vitamins! :}
Have a great home stay! I am sure you will worm your way into their hearts. Behave at the dinner table (if you know what I mean)

create imperatives said...

Zach,
Seems like you are ready.
Go man.

love,

Dad

claket said...

Zach,

We wish you the best. Hope all goes well. We'll try and keep up with your journey.

The Teets,

Mark, Sue, & Rachel

In case you're wondering who in the world these crazy people are,
I was in the elementary reading center with Brenda Johnson for a while.

Sue