So here's some updates:
- I am currently at center, I will be here till Tuesday
- Between now and then would be a good time to call
- On Sunday I will learn where my permanent site will be!!!!!- Tuesday I will go visit for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Then I will be back at center for a couple of days
- Then back to my training site to begin the second half of my training.
I appreciate everyone who has been commenting on the blog. If you read it, it would be cool to log a comment every once in a while or shoot me an email. Communication is largely one way, plus I would be interested to see who is reading. Thanks a bundle.
Also, if you write comments, I'll answer them (eventually):
- No, I have not seen tp since I left the states. Left hand = tp
- The robinet is attached to a pipe from Rosso and the trees we are planting are tap root trees that will be planted on the non-pipe side of the robinet. But thanks for the thought.
- The bottle in the latrine was gretsil, a brackish disinfectant.
- Luxury items: brooms with handles, twist ties, computers, cars, anything you sit on that is not the ground, beds
- Not luxury items: owning 3 different cell phones, nice clothes, rice
- I know there were more questions, but I forgot them and am not going to search for them, sorry. Ask again and I'll answer.
No comments:
Post a Comment